Spiral Bound Booklet Printing
- Impressive full color printing at an affordable price
- Wide variety of paper, page count and bindery options
- Different type of page sizes
- Free file review and online proof
Configure & Price
Why Order Your Spiral Bound Booklet Printing From Katfam?
- Small and large quantities available: Order 1 or MORE.
- Huge selection of paper stocks: Select from over 30 cover and interior page stock options.
- Customization options: Order custom sizes and multiple versions with ease.
- Fast delivery: Orders are ready to ship in 2 business days or less.
- Superb full-color printing: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Simple page-order file prep: Free imposition service included in price.
What’s Next and How to Order?
If you are ready to order here are the next steps. Please note that you can place your order now and upload your artwork file later.
- Run a quote using the form on the right-hand side of this page. After you select your options, you will be able to see how much your order is going to cost.
- Click Continue and you will be taken to the next page where you can upload your file.
- Then, add to cart and continue shopping or check out to complete your order.
How to Set Up Your File
All you have to do is make each page of your document the same size as the page you want in your booklet. For example, if you are ordering a 5.5×8.5” booklet, just setup your pages to be 5.5×8.5” each. If a finished booklet has 16 pages, then your document should also have 16 pages. The first two pages and the last two pages of your document will be your booklet cover. If you do not wish to have any printing on the inside covers of your booklet, then simply include blank pages in your document.