Why is it called Saddle Stitching?
Saddle Stitching may sound like it came from an old western movie. To shed some light on this odd name let’s start with separating the two terms; saddle and stitching. In print lingo, stitching means the book binding process where wire staples are placed through sheets of paper. For saddle, the term is basically coined from the look that the collated sheets have when draped over a saddle-like apparatus during the stitching process.
Why Order Your Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing From Katfam?
- Small and large quantities available: Order 5 or Any Number.
- Paper selection: Choose from over 30 cover stocks, and over 25 interior page stocks.
- Customization options: Order custom sizes and multiple versions with ease.
- Fast delivery: Orders are ready to ship in 3 business days or less.
- Superb full-color printing: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
What’s Next and How to Order?
If you are ready to order here are the next steps. Please note that you can place your order now and upload your artwork file later.
- Run a quote using the form on the right-hand side of this page. After you select your options, you will be able to see how much your order is going to cost.
- Click Continue and you will be taken to the next page where you can upload your file.
- Then, add to cart and continue shopping or check out to complete your order