Business Card Printing Services
- Make an impactful first impression
- Stand out with a gloss, matte or uncoated finish
- Thick, premium quality cardstock
- Opt for a standard or custom size
Configure & Price
Standard Business Card Printing That Starts a Conversation
Every business card you give out needs to instantly give an impression and distinguish you from the competition. Standard business cards are proven and tested to convey professionalism while sticking to the classic look. Our premium cardstock options and protective coatings will definitely give your standard business cards the stand out look it deserves.
What are the Standard Sizes Available?
Our US standard business card sizes come in rectangle, slim, and square.
US Standard Size (2" x 3.5")
- Easily fits into a wallet and business card holder, whether it’s yours or a potential client’s
- Standard rectangle shape provides enough room for your logo & other crucial information
- Also the standard business card size in Canada
Slim (1.75”x 3.5”)
- A sleek design that distinguishes your brand
- Only a little narrower than the US standard business card size
- Still easily fits into a wallet or a standard business card holder
Square (2.5”x 2.5”)
- A shape that’s immediately noticed & easy to recall
- Showcases your logo & other visual elements
- Use the unique form to tell a story about your company
Rounded corners give any size and shape a smooth, memorable edge. Each corner has a ¼” radius that makes the cards easy to pick up and distinguish from a pile of standard business cards.
Which Paper Stock Should I Choose?
We offer three thick, substantial cardstock options that elevate the look and feel of simple business cards.
17 pt. Cardstock
- The heaviest & most durable cardstock available
- Suitable for companies with a high-end market
- Available in a writable, uncoated surface
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Added rigidity prevents folds and creases
- Exudes professionalism and high quality
- Available in gloss or matte
14 pt. Cardstock
- The go-to choice for bulk orders of standard business cards
- Substantial enough to withstand printing on both sides
- Available in gloss, matte, high gloss UV, and uncoated finishes
When can I receive my business cards order?
For our fastest printing time select “1 business day.”
To find out when your business cards will arrive, input your ZIP code after selecting “Estimate Shipping Cost and Delivery Date” on our online calculator.
What print guidelines should I keep in mind to ensure the file is print ready?
The business card design should be placed within three lines that guide how the material is cut. Our available layout templates already include these lines. But those who want to start from scratch need to create a design within the following standard guidelines:
Safety Line is placed around the actual business card design, particularly your logo, contact information, etc.
Trim Area is the area between the bleed line and safety line. This provides additional room for cutting the business card.
Bleed Line refers to the edge of your business card file. The background of your design should go all the way up to this area to prevent the appearance of a white border.
What is the advantage of adding bundling or shrink wrapping to my order?
Shrink wrapping seals your bulk order in a clear plastic film. It protects the business cards during shipping and storage, while also organizing your items in specific quantities.
Why Order Your Business Card Printing from Katfam?
Your business card is in many ways the most basic marketing tool that you have. In its simplest form, it conveys the basic information about your company in a format that is easy for your customers to store and use. In this day and age, standing out from the rest is a necessity. That’s why you need to print high quality business cards with the help of a professional online printer like Katfam Photo
- Same Day turnaround
- Quantities start as low as 100 pieces
- Single or two sided printing
- Superb Full-Color Print Quality